Thursday, February 24, 2011

I did it too

I cant believe it
Accusing me?
You might wanna look at yourself
Cause I already know

Its funny how you see things
So quick to point the finger, at me
I know I'm not the only one
To hear that you've been doing wrong
Your not slick at all

I already know
You've been playing me
Cheating on the low
But my heart can't take it anymore
Its been hurting me I wont let it show
I'm not saying that I'm right
I'm not saying I'm innocent ,no
Don't go acting like its me
But you've been doing the same thing
I just haven't said nothing


It just hasn't been me
It also has been you
I kept it to myself
Cause I already know
Now that I realize
We both been telling lies
It's staying with you right
I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment